At Romeo Computer Company, we keep up to speed on all of the new SEO and online marketing trends. We want to keep our strategies fresh and innovative so our clients are given the best opportunity to succeed in their marketing endeavors. Below are 5 search engine optimization strategies that will be prevalent for your business in the new year.
1) Content is still the most important organic element on your website. Keep it fresh. Keep it current. Keep it informative. Commit yourself to having quality content.
2) According to SEO surveys, 95 percent of users click on organic results rather than PPC. This goes to show how important organic (keyword) optimize is to your business website.
3) Think about building a secondary mobile site. Smartphones are everywhere and if people can’t view your site properly on their phone, they may bounce off right away.
4) Keep up with social marketing. The relevance and effectiveness of programs like Facebkok, Twitter and Pinterest are growing every year. You may also want to think about starting a Google+ account. That is rumored to be “all the rage” in 2013.
5) Be Vocal! Voice searches are now becoming popular in SEO for Apple users. It’s called Apple’s virtual assistant – nicknamed Siri. Remember to optimize your keywords to target vocal keywords and written keywords. People don’t speak the same way they write.
The most important thing to remember is to keep your site current and relevant. Have a site with a purpose. Good luck with your business ventures in New Year!!!